CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Almost "Walking in Memphis".....

Well, it's about that time! Our time in China has ended and we get to bring my beautiful nephew back home! We spent our last day lounging by the pool and completing an oath at the U.S. Consulate. We have finished most of our packing, except for the very last minute items, and will be leaving the hotel at 6 a.m. It will be a long day...3 flights: Guangzhou to Hong Kong, Hong Kong to Chicago, Chicago to Memphis! We are all craving salads...pretty sick of Chinese food by now! We haven't been able to eat uncooked vegetables out here, so have decided we need some ruffage. We have given a grocery list to my mom to prepare for us when we return to Memphis. She & my dad, among many others, will be greeting us at the airport. Hopefully, we will all be in good spirits! I know we will be glad to be home. We will arrive Memphis at 5:30 central time, which will feel like 6:30 a.m. to us.
Well, until we get settled in Memphis, this is it for a while. Thanks for reading my blog and keeping updated on my journey. I will see some of you in Memphis (I can't wait to chill by the Mississippi River for BBQ-fest) and I will see most of the rest of you when I return to Knoxville.
Much love to everyone!

0 comments: