CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

New additions

As I am getting things together & preparing to pack for my trip, it is helpful to keep up with the various temperatures of the cities in China I will be visiting. So, I've added Weather Pixies for the temperatures in Beijing, Tianjin & Guangzhou. I hear that the weather in Beijing can be compared to that of NYC, and the weather in Guangzhou is like that of southern Florida. Thankfully, it's not too different and shouldn't be too difficult to pack for this time of year. My sister has advised me to be prepared to be HOT! Especially in Guangzhou. So, my plan is to pack many shorts, T-shirts & tank tops. I pretty much have everything prepared for...I can only check one bag on the plane, 44 lbs., and we will be able to have laundry done while we are there. But, if anyone has advice for lightweight, easy to pack stuff, let me know.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

No advice, but WOW! That's not much for such a long trip! Will it be the same for the retun trip? If so, you may want to leave some room for souvenirs, too.

Anonymous said...

You think I could fit in your bag?

Caryn said...

Sure Jana! But, I think it might get a little uncomfortable after the first hour!

RamblingMother said...

I am so excited you are getting to go and a bit jealous too.

Beverly & Glenys

Caryn said...

Thanks Beverly,
I'm sure we'll have a lot to share with you guys when we return...and Glenys will get to have another friend! I look forward to getting to learn more about the Chinese culture and see where my niece & nephew are from. It should be quite an adventure!