CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Welcome!

Well, hello there! I am familiar with email, myspace & facebook. However, I have not really done blogging on a site such as this. So, bear with me.

I am using this blog to keep everyone updated on things as I prepare for and go on my trip to China. That's right...I am going to China sometime this Spring with my sister, brother-in-law and niece for the adoption of my sister & brother-in-law's second child, my nephew Owen. So, please stop back by as often as you'd like & I will try to keep it as updated as possible.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey Caryn! I'm adding your blog link to my blog. Can't wait to hear about China!!

Anonymous said...

So cool that you are going to China. Not cool? The plane ride. :)